• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Christmas Lights...

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
It’s officially just a month left until Christmas folks, if you haven’t started your shopping yet, you might wanna!! Our house has slowly morphed into a festive and decorated mess!! Haha with three kids its expected around here now. Today’s task with some warmer weather is our outdoor Christmas lights. So I was wondering, when does everyone else put theirs up??

I have a thing with not putting them up before November 11.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wife is hinting. I'll probably try to get our outside lights up in the next week or so. Will procrastinate as long as she'll let me.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
My wife puts up the Christmas lights.

She likes it and does a good job. I couldn't care less about Christmas lights to be honest.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Got our outside lights up this morning. Gettin' a little more iffy on the ladders, but still alive.

Last year, put them all up without testing. Had to climb up and take down the big star and replace the light string on it. This year, a little older and wiser. Plugged everything in before hanging.

🔥 Latest posts