• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Claire's cheating on us

Lil_Huth

Sep 14, 2007
Yea, but when WBL is being you then you will not have to worry about it because he will not take interest then. Its the man love hes after

Wait this confused me, if it is WBL being her then he will be a man so I would have interest according to you. Or are you trying say that WBL is more of the woman out of the two of them, which I can't argue against. Just trying to clear things up here.

Also no Claire, don't worry. It just so happens those were the most recent posts and I don't look at old ones.

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
Yeh Im loyal to ST, I want a silver star though. That gold star looks a bit cheap.

:deadhorse: <----Can anyone explain the point of this smiley?

I have wanted to use it because I think its fun, but Ive been worried it meant something "americanish" which could be considered an insult to someone...

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
So--you all think Sling is going to give you gold stars, or what?

Uh, Lil_Huth, is it just some weird coincidence that you're the last post on every thread on which I'm active? :confused: Should I be worried here?

Oh come now Claire, don't let short-lived popularity let your head grow. :eek:

No, my thing is, of all the golf forums I've seen this one if by far the most cohesive, decent, and just nice. The others, specifically wrx, get too much drama and everything else.

But that is what this forum is to me, not just a golf site anymore.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I have wanted to use it because I think its fun, but Ive been worried it meant something "americanish" which could be considered an insult to someone...
FYI, in case it is not a term some are not familiar, as it may seem. It is "Beating a dead horse"
Beating a dead horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

... for which on several occasion I have been called "The king of...."

.... or in the connotations of Robin Williams in reference to Dan Quayle for which I prefer, even though I am a hard core conservative.

Making fun of him is "Like shooting bullets into a dead horse." :laugh:

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Oh come now Claire, don't let short-lived popularity let your head grow. :eek:

Never fear--I came into this with a big ego. :emot-ange Just a tad concerned about the occasional cyber-stalker. (Thank you for explaining, Lil_huth)

No, my thing is, of all the golf forums I've seen this one if by far the most cohesive, decent, and just nice. The others, specifically wrx, get too much drama and everything else.

I can actually keep up with this one. The dictatorship is just too big. Can't keep track of people. Only tried WRX a time or two, just looking for a place to land when my old site shut down. What drama? I love drama. Still, Sling was the only one who came over and invited us to join a site.

rubber314chicken

Thats what she said
Dec 27, 2007
Now I am confused.... :confused: What the heck was this thread about anyway? ;)
Claire was on another forum that you spotted her on -> you were to have spotter her -> you are Claire are the same person -> loyal members wanting a gold star -> not wanting my star because of that lower left corner -> Lil_Huth has a man crush on you -> beating dead horses

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
the dictatorship is aka the sandtrap. The people in charge there have a very different view of "community organizing" than I do. ;) I actually think the blogging is superb but the forum......well....you figure it out. ;)

Claire is Claire.

WBL is NOT Claire.

ST also risks losing it's small community feel ala wrx, eventually.

There will be no gold stars, ever. :p

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Im probably this biggest forum whore there is on this site. Im a regular poster on 11 different forums, only 3 of which are golf forums ("the dictatorship", WRX and this one).
The others are 3 snowmobile forums, 3 Ford truck forums as well as a Toyota forum and an arborist forum.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Whoa, Sling--don't get all defensive on us! I should have been more blatantly thankful to you for getting me here. :prop:

the dictatorship is aka the sandtrap. The people in charge there have a very different view of "community organizing" than I do. ;) I actually think the blogging is superb but the forum......well....you figure it out. ;)

Claire is Claire.

WBL is NOT Claire.

ST also risks losing it's small community feel ala wrx, eventually.

There will be no gold stars, ever. :p

Oh, and WBL and I really ARE the same person. We've been hiding it from our respective spouses as well as from Sling. :confused:

And Rubber312chicken, that was a great summation. +1. This thread has wandered less strangely than most of them.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Not defensive at all.....just stating fact trying to reply to several different issues at once. perhaps a bullet list would have been more appropriate? ;)

Bakemono36

Aug 24, 2008
Anybody else here think that ST is the best golf forum that no one has ever heard of? When I first started playing golf again in June, I did a search for golf forums and this one didnt come up.
It wasnt until someone posted on, "The Dictatorship" about how they were leaving and about how ST was such a better forum that I heard about this place.
I must admit, its quickly becoming my fav golf forum.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.