• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Classifieds Feedback

Longdrive

Dec 31, 2008
Clugnut just gave me a heck of a deal on a hybrid! It was just as he described. I would deal with Clugnut again.

Longdrive

Dec 31, 2008
JEFF4i is a good guy to deal with. He gave me a heck of a deal on a set of blades and they were better than he described! I would deal with Jeff again!

Burg

Jul 17, 2007
Great transaction with BigJim. The Hogan irons arrived quickly and in very good condition. Very easy to deal with and I would certainly buy from BigJim again.

SCGolfer

Jan 12, 2007
met up with juniortodd to pick up a club.......pretty much in new condition good transaction and a great guy

jason

three puttz

Mar 30, 2009
As if you guys don't already know this, but here goes anyway...

Rock was extremely helpful AND generous to boot in helping me out with a hybrid shaft. I was asking him for a recommendation more-or-less, and he offered up something he had lying around FOR THE COST OF SHIPPING ONLY!!!

A Mod with a heart of gold!! ;)

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
So far, the only person I've had any dealings with is @anonymous golfaholic . He promised me a pink thong but I got a ShotTalk towel instead. I guess that was a good deal, but damnit I wanted that thong! ;)

I also traded him some rods for some balls (true story).

AG and I have a strange relationship, to say the least.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
So far, the only person I've had any dealings with is @anonymous golfaholic . He promised me a pink thong but I got a ShotTalk towel instead. I guess that was a good deal, but damnit I wanted that thong! ;)

I also traded him some rods for some balls (true story).

AG and I have a strange relationship, to say the least.
It sounds a little kinky...

🔥 Latest posts