• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Clay Aiken is a Father

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
I ... I ... I ... I.have.no.words.

<!-- PURGE: /2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/08/people.clay.aiken.ap/art.aiken.ap.jpg --><!-- KEEP --><!----><!--===========IMAGE============-->
ai2.cdn.turner.com_cnn_2008_SHOWBIZ_Music_08_08_people.clay.aiken.ap_art.aiken.ap.jpg
<!--===========/IMAGE===========--><!--===========CAPTION==========-->

RALEIGH, North Carolina (AP) -- Former "American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken is a father.

Clay Aiken is the father of a new baby, Parker Foster Aiken, born Friday morning. The 29-year-old crooner from Raleigh announced the birth of Parker Foster Aiken on his Web site's blog Friday.

"No hyphens. One first name," he wrote. "One middle name. One last name."

Aiken's mother, Faye, told Raleigh TV station WRAL the child was born in North Carolina.

Aiken was a favorite of fans during the second season of "American Idol," where he finished second to Ruben Studdard. His album "Measure of a Man" went double platinum in 2003, and he made his Broadway debut this spring in "Monty Python's Spamalot."

The baby's mother is Jaymes Foster, Aiken's friend and record producer whom he met while performing on "American Idol." Their son was born at 8:08 a.m. Friday, and weighed 6 pounds 2 ounces and was 19 inches long, according to the statement on the Web site.

"The little man is healthy, happy, and as loud as his daddy," Aiken wrote. "Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also."
<!--endclickprintexclude-->

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
The fact that he's gettin some and your not? Maybe its the spice girls in your sig?

:laugh:

OP
Harry Longshanks

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
Well, that too.

But mostly because, well, I could have sworn he played for the other team. NTTIAWWT.

As for the Spice Girls, for some reason that "song" (liberal interpretation of the word "song") was stuck in my head and I have no idea what those lyrics mean. Gibberish as far as I can tell.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
wtf is nttiawwt.....?

I seriously dont get like 75% of the acronyms on the internet, some of them are getting elaborate as hell...

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
You guys bored this morning? :D

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
So, I'm confused. Aiken is gay, isn't he? Is Jaymes a girl or guy? Adoption, or some miracle birth?

King Par

Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2007
I didn't know he was pitching.. I always thought he was a catcher.

🔥 Latest posts