• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleaning House, little bit of everything SALE!

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
United States United States
Gotta shed some weight both in equipment and bodily so I'll start here. All prices are shipped to the lower 48, a little more to My friends up North.

Adams 9015D - SOLD

300YDS.com ES450 10.5*/Accuflex Creation 65 PTO stiff -SOLD

ALPHA RX460 Carbon 9* HOF - SOLD

MacGregor MacTec NVG 435cc 10.5* with the stock Quadra Action shaft stiff. Has a KARAKAL wrap type grip and Ashton headcover. Crown and topline are CLEAN, it does have some face amd sole marking from play.

$50 shipped

This one hurts, Integra Quadratic 9.5* Saber Tour Vector 75S. Crown and topline are clean with face and sole marking from usage. Comes with Quad mag. headcover.

$60 shipped

TourSwing Renegade 10*/ EPIC 68R -OFF MARKET

Srixon Z-RW 10.5*- SOLD
IRONS:

Golfsmith P2 irons -SOLD

NICKENT 3DX Pro 5-PW/ DGS300 Sensicore shafts in excellent condition.

$110 shipped

HYBRID:

Tour Edge CB2 22* hybrid with Rifle 5.5 - SOLD

ALPHA PF2 52 & 56 LIKE NEW heads only or shafted - SOLD

Tommy Armour EFT#1 - SOLD

Orlimar VT830 15* 3w Stock stiff shaft, been on course twice, 8.5/10(marks on face from dirty ball), crown and topline are clean, comes with High & Low launch weights, wrench + HC- $30 shipped

Black White Lightening 21*7w heads. These 2 are in real good shape with some face and sole wear and come with the Low Pro headcovers- $22.50 shipped for both

Feel free to make reasonable cash offers. Not really interested in trades, but I will listen. Trying to fund some NEW GI irons as My game has went to sh*t with not being able to practice and couldn't play much last year due to health issue.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
What an array of stuff! Those GEEK fairways are seriously tickling my fancy... I love handling me some pink shaft

OP
LBlack14

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
What an array of stuff! Those GEEK fairways are seriously tickling my fancy... I love handling me some pink shaft

They're boxed up and waiting for a new home and can be shipped tomorrow USPS Priority!:thumbs up:

OP
LBlack14

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
Bump for updates and putter added.

bjkabe

Feb 13, 2010
Greetings!
I've got an offer for you:
I'm interested in the Srixon Z-RW and the Nickent 3DX Pros. How about $150 shipped for both?

OP
LBlack14

LBlack14

Enjoy Life!
Supporting Member
May 5, 2008
Ohio
Country
Sorry forgot to update due to lack of interest here by buyers. Srixon is gone, 3DX Pros are down to 5-PW, LMK if interested. PM or email.

🔥 Latest posts