• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleaning out the closet sale.

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
I've got some stuff layin around that needs to find a home where they will be used. If I have anyone interested in anything and needing pics I will post them for you. (dial up is ssllloooowwww)

First up is a Ping G2 Tess putter it is like new with new winn oversize grip. This is the classic blade design like the Napa style. Asking 50$ shipped conus. SOLD

Next is a set of Wilson Staff midsize RM forged irons stiff flex. The set includes 4-PW & SW. This is a awesome set of forged irons that aren't real hard to hit. The 8 iron is out of the shaft about an eighth of an inch and that would need to be fixed. There is some bag chatter and a few dings but nothing on the faces and nothing that would effect play. Asking 100$ shipped conus.

Next is a set of Titleist DCI 962 3,4,5,7,8,9,& PW set is missing the 6 iron. They have DG s300 shafts and are in excellent condition and the iron can be replaced very easy on ebay. Only asking 50$ shipped conus for these.

Next is a used Ogio Exo carry bag. It is the orange fade and has the woode system. bag is in good shape with no rips or tears and all zippers work. asking 35$ plus actual shipping.

Thanks for lookin.

OP
Dewey_1011

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Hey Clug I will get some pics up in the morning for ya thanks.

OP
Dewey_1011

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Here's the pics of the ogio just let me know if you need more
golfbag 005.jpg
golfbag 006.jpg

OP
Dewey_1011

Dewey_1011

Apr 19, 2007
Anybody want everything here for 135$ shipped conus