• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleaning out the Closet

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
I have so much extra golf stuff its ridiculous so here is what I have for sale. All are MRH all prices are in CAN dollars

1. Cleveland Comp 460, 9.5 loft, Grafalloy Prolite S flex, well used but in decent condition. new crossline grip. Asking $115 no headcover

2. Mizuno Mx500 10.5 loft, Exxar R flex, great condition, $110 with headcover

3. Adams Tight Lies Gt tour irons, 3-pw, Aldilla Tour Gold graphite shafts s flex. These irons are about 5 years old but are still in good condition with good grooves. The heads are the tour version GT that have very little offset and are smaller with a reduced cavity compared to the regular GT's. they were reshafted with the Aldillas in August 06. The shafts are a high quality low tourque (2.2 -2.8) model. $125

4. Cleveland 588 series gap wedge, 51 loft, stock dynamic gold shaft, hardly used. $30

5. Ping b61 putter , great condition, 35" , stainless steel $30

6. Ping Z blade putter, good condition, 35", manganese Bronze, newer Winn pistol grip. $25

7. Golfsmith Hi Cor driver, 400cc, 45", 11.5 loft, HiCor GS50 graphite shaft (very light 55g), nice condition $40 or $35 for head only.

Shipping would be $25 to Can or 35 to US. Willing to ship to Canada or US only

I'm mostly just checking to see if there is any interest in this stuff. I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Also, if anyone has an X460 tour model, 10.5 or 9.5 flex s for sale or trade for above stuff or a regular X460 I'd be willing to deal.

And... if anyone here has a Ping TiSi or Tisi Tec 3 wood (s flex)
for sale I'd be interested.

I have pictures but not quite sure how to post them here.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
to post pics;
scroll down in the edit screen to the "manage attachments" bar click it and you can upload pics right from there.

600 x 450 pixels is the recommended size.

OP
P

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
Some pictures

I'll post more pics later if any interest is shown in any of the clubs
Clev Comp Bottom.jpg
Cleveland wedge.jpg
COmp shaft.jpg
Irons 1.jpg

OP
P

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
-The MX 500 is sold.
-I'm dropping the price of the price of the Cleveland Comp to $75

And heres a couple of pics of the B 61 putter.
Ping Putter.jpg
PinG Putter Top.jpg

OP
P

Pullmeister

Dec 6, 2006
Pictures up now, my wireless signal kept cutting in and out before and I couln't upload the pics.

🔥 Latest posts