• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Clearing out the extras - Baby #4 is on the way

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Baby #4 is on the way and I need to move all the extras out. All prices are shipped and paypal'd conus and if there is a price you don't like, please PM me an offer. No trades please.

1. Ping Rapture V2 head only. This was ordered from Ping custom and was digitally lofted at 8.4* and 1.5* open. It is in excellent condition. This head was not for me but I will say that it is very straight. Headcover included. $old

2. Mizuno MP-57 3-iron head only. It is in very good condition with some light face scratching from very little use. $35 OBO

3. Tour Issue Callaway FT-3 Tour fade 9.5*. Shafted with a prototype Project X-6A3 69g 7.0 flex. Playing length is 45". This thing rips L-R bleeders all day long. Overall in very good condition with a small scuff on and behind the triangle on the bottom of the head. $150 OBO

4. Adams Speedline Classic 9.5*. Shafted with a Aldila NV-65 s-flex. Playing length is 45.5". I never got to hit it but I hear this thing is a monster. Mint condition and plastic is still on the head. $275 OBO

5. Project X 6.0 pullouts from MP-57s. 4-Pw. 5-iron length is 36.5". All labels have been removed except the 8-iron. $90 OBO

6. Adams Speedline 8.5*. Shafted with a Accra T-60 M5 x-flex. Playing length is 45.75". Mint condition and plastic is still on the head. $160 OBO

7. Tour Issue Taylor Made R580 XD TP 8.5* head only. B over Txxxxx serial #. This was actually owned by Jim Flick and was given to my friend back in the day when he spent alot more time at his Boyne learning center. I have no proof that it was his but it is still neat nonetheless. This head has seen its better days. There is some paint chips along the crown and out and around the toe. No skymarks. $150 OBO

Graphite pullout shafts (I do not know the tipping of these shafts since they were all pulled from used clubs)

1. UST Proforce Axivcore tour red 79 s-flex. Measures 43.5" with a 1 1/8" extension. 1.5" tip prep. $old

2. Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 73 x5ct x-flex. Measures 42 7/8" with a 3/4" extension. 1 3/8" tip prep. $110 OBO

3. UST Proforce V2 LD-3. Measures 42.75". 1.5" tip prep. I don't know where the hell I got this thing. $25 OBO

4. UST Proforce Axivcore tour red 69 XX-flex. Measures 42 3/8". 1.25" tip prep. Don't let the XX scare ya, I think it plays more to a x-flex. $50 OBO

5. Fujikura Speeder 757 s-flex. Measures 42 3/8". 1.5" tip prep. This is a classic shaft. $50 OBO

6. Mitsubishi Diamana Whiteboard 73 x5ct x-flex. Measures 43" with a 1.5" extension. 1.75" tip prep. I know this one has been tipped about 2" because the tip had broken before. There is also a scratch through the paint that starts where the hosel was and extends about 4". $old

Please PM or email me ([email protected]) with any questions
mp-57 back.JPG
mp-57 face.JPG
ft-3 tour back.JPG

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Thanks E. Congrats on the new boat. We do alot of boating up here in N. Michigan. Did you get a boat for recreation or for hunting and fishing?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Fishing mostly. Its not new by any means. 1979 Ranger 158V with a Johnson 70hp

Its in pretty good shape for its age. I wasn't really interested in buying a boat, but a close friend of mine owned this with his brother. His brother is in need of some money so they decided to sell the boat even though they don't really want to get rid of it. Well, they are having a hard time finding a buyer, so i told them i would buy the boat to keep it in our group of friends and if they ever want to use it they were welcome to it.

They gave me a fairly good deal on it.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Congrats on the baby! I just ordered a driver shaft not 4 hours ago, or I'd be all over that 757. I still am thinking about it for a 3 wood.

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Thanks Clug. Let me know if you want the speeder. Its OK to have lots of extra stuff laying around. ;)

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Tour issue R580 XD, Adams Speedline, and cheap Whiteboard added.
Speedline face.JPG
Speedline shaft.JPG
Speedline sole.JPG
TI 580XD face.JPG

OP
S

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
Thanks Clug. Wish I had the time to game all this stuff but family comes first.

Axivcore tour 79 and one of the Whiteboards sold.

🔥 Latest posts