• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Clearing some nice stuff out.

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
Bridgestone j33 460 GD ys6+ stiff, with head cover. It has a small scuff on the crown towards the toe that was there when I bought it, you can BARELY see it at address and thats really only if you try. Normal brush marks on the sole from being my gamer for a good while. Overall it's in really good shape. It has a taylor made grip on it that needs to be replaced. $100 plus shipping OBO

Callaway ft3 fusion tour fade, nvs stiff with head cover. I bought this driver from global golf in 3 star condition and hit it for one round. It has a couple of very minor nicks on the crown that are also really hard to see at address. A lot of play left in it, we all know a 3 star from GG means it's in really good shape. Stock callaway grip in good shape. $100 plus shipping OBO

Callaway ft3 fusion tour fade, accuflex vs 339 stiff without headcover. I bought this club from Rockford35 on this website back in the summer and it proved to be a little too fade biased with this shaft. The accuflex is stout. I believe the driver was refinished by a professional. It is in great shape but it looks to be even a little shinier than a new one. I can contact rock for more info on the refinish if necessary. It has a golf pride red and black grip in great shape. $100 plus shipping OBO

Adams idea pro forged hybrid set of irons. Idea pro 3 and 4 hybrids have vs proto stiff flex shafts and stock grips in good shape. Some small nicks on the heads from not having headcovers. Overall they are in good shape but by no means flawless. The 5-pw forged irons have black gold stiff shafts and the grips are in great shape. Instead of describing every iron I will just e-mail pics of each to anyone who is interested. Some normal bag chatter on these and a few of them have some sole dings from hitting off of various lies. This is a good set of irons with great feel, forgiveness and distance.$300 plus shipping OBO

I'm just gonna take offers for all of these items because I just really need to get rid of em. PM me or offer in this thread and I'll try to work out a deal with you. Also if you are interested in something just ask for pics and I will be happy to e-mail em to you. thanks for looking.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i'll save both you and a Mod's time and say that you need prices.

now, having said that. any chance of selling just an FT-3 head?

OP
E

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
Nah, I don't think I wanna take it apart as I would have to pay someone to do it. Just buy the whole thing. ;) I didn't know I had to have prices, I looked at the rules but didn't see that one.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
It's a rule as far as I know, bub. Prevents you from forcing us to outbid eachother and stuff. Set a price and you can negotiate lower, but you need to set a price.

OP
E

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
the nvs one is 9.5 and the one with the accuflex is 8.5. The one with the accuflex is almost impossible to hook.....you have to really really try and then it's still hard to do.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
That one with the VS339 will not go left. It won't. If you fight a hook on any level, get this thing and hit slight fades all day.

The refinish was done when I got the club. It's just been re-clear coated. When I had it, it was super gloss and in great shape. I'm assuming it's in close to that same form.

R35

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Rock, or anyone who's done one.

on a scale of 1 to 10, how hard is it to reshaft an FT-3?

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Based on the guys at my Dick's Sporting Goods, near impossible. Hah.

But Indacup and Lyle have said it's not so bad. Keep in mind it's gonna be the same ferrule that was on your heavenwood that you fudged up, most likely.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Based on the guys at my Dick's Sporting Goods, near impossible. Hah.

But Indacup and Lyle have said it's not so bad. Keep in mind it's gonna be the same ferrule that was on your heavenwood that you fudged up, most likely.

OP
E

equipmentjunkie

Feb 11, 2007
as rock said the ft3 I bought from him was in great shape and it is in that exact same shape today.....it looks great. I've had a couple of ft3's reshafted in the past by the same guy and he had no problem.....he said he just has to be careful with any composite head when applying heat.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.