• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland Classic #4 putter

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I wouldn't partake in such a silly bet. I know good & damn well I can't go very long without buying a club. It's part of the hobby for me. Sheeiit, Shottalk is the one that made me this way. There's no good ho's here anymore though. Now i'm the one everyone looks at like "damn, another driver dude?"

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
If golf was my only hobby, I would have new clubs constantly...I did when golf was new to me.

I wonder what ever happened to @ezra76 that dude could hoe some clubs.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I wouldn't partake in such a silly bet. I know good & damn well I can't go very long without buying a club. It's part of the hobby for me. Sheeiit, Shottalk is the one that made me this way. There's no good ho's here anymore though. Now i'm the one everyone looks at like "damn, another driver dude?"
No good ho's? I'm hurt! I must have had 12 drivers last summer alone!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Even though I sold 3 putters this week, I bought 3 in 2 days just a few months back. Long live the golf ho!!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I don't see anything wrong with being a ho. I find the best way to see if you like a club or not is to try it. Try it. Like it=keep it, don't like it=sell it. Try again.
Agreed, I know you're not into the counter balance putter but I sold all of my putters except the counter balanced ones...and the FrankenPutter. I really like the feel of the counter balance.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Even though I sold 3 putters this week, I bought 3 in 2 days just a few months back. Long live the golf ho!!!
OK, that's actually way more ho-ish than me. I am just perpetually trying to find "the one" for each spot in the bag. I rarely have more than one of anything and if I do it's usually not for long. I try to lose the least amount of $ in my search through selling or trading towards my next experiment.

Looking back there are a few clubs that I had a good thing with and really don't know why I thought I could do better. Through it all I have narrowed it down a bit though as to what fits my eye and what works for me. And i'll tell ya this, it's not the big three in golf so far.

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
What a crybaby. I have like 8 drivers.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Agreed, I know you're not into the counter balance putter but I sold all of my putters except the counter balanced ones...and the FrankenPutter. I really like the feel of the counter balance.
I tried it, just couldn't get to like the feel!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
I tried it, just couldn't get to like the feel!
I wasn't sure I would but found that a 360 gram head, 100 gram counter weight and Mid size Winn Pistol grip (76 gram) is about perfect for me. Coincidently the counterweight (including grip) is roughly half the head weight. Seems to be the magic number. :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.