• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland Golf Bag Problem

golfer1

Aug 1, 2005
I purchased a Cleveland 15 style cart bag from Golfsmith in late August this year and one of the zippers on the side of the bag has failed, as it came completly off. There are two zippers on every pouch, so I still have one to close it, but the one that's still there zips top to bottom, so if it's not closed all the way, things can fall out.

I called Golfsmith and they said to talk to Cleveland Golf and then call them back. It's no big deal deal, but I paid $179 for it and I'm kinda pissed.

What would you do?

PS: I bought a new set of Cleveland Irons and a driver from them too this year.

obagain

Used club guru
Mar 29, 2005
Call cleveland and let them know how you feel. At some point in the conversation say, I thought about selling all my cleveland clubs. Do not say it in anger, be calm but let them know how close to losing a customer they are and it will be resolved quickly.

OP
golfer1

golfer1

Aug 1, 2005
Problem Solved!

I took it back to Golfsmith today and they exchanged it for the newer model which was not on sale for free! No hassle, a very pleasant return.

Gotta love Golfsmith! :)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.