• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland Launcher Comp

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm "infinitely" familiar with that shaft and so is R35. See the equipment talk forum on Launcher/Comp NT threads

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Q: Is the head legal in both the UK and US aspects of the game...?

:usflag: :ukflag:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Don't know about that head. The NT shaft is stiff which is what you want. If you can hit it good there is NOT a better feeling shaft out there.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
"Type Japanese"? Looks like a Launcher but very strange. I'm betting it hits a mile but isn't legal for tournaments.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
The Type J and Type W are Japanese releases and are BOTH conforming.

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Nice. I really like the Japanese tour stuff, really cool. I was just checking out a Tourstage driver with a Nippon shaft, all in Japanese on the shaft. I've noticed not too many people bid on a lot of it too. I always run an Ebay check of Miura, Scratch, PRGR, Guage Design and Zodia. One of these days I'll get lucky again.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
warbirdlover said:
Don't know about that head. The NT shaft is stiff which is what you want. If you can hit it good there is NOT a better feeling shaft out there.

I found it a tad too soft, tbh.

I ain't changing my driver, guys. Absolutely bombed my driver there today. Fairly strong winds and was controlling the flight beautifully. Even had one of my top shots that I can remember: a holed bunker shot on our 6th hole. Guy I was playing with who has been a low h/capper for tens of year stated that "it was the finest shot he has seen", and this guy just doesn't make comments like that !! Was f-in' lethal, like :) :ukflag:

R7 avec Pured Speeder 757: there just ain't no other.

Members online

No members online now.