• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland Launcher

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
the hummer said:
Rock, is your 285 yard drive all carry or carry with roll? If your swing speed is about 112 to 115 mph, this combo may work pretty well for you as well. Good luck and let me know what happens.

Stan Hum
Cornwall, ON

Stan,

I hit a super high tee ball with my GBBII, shafted with a stiff Graf Blue (with the bore through plays more like X-stiff). I would like to keep the distance on the fly that I have, but get more roll out of it. I'm currently playing an 8.5* driver.

Personally, i think the Pro-Launch shaft sucks. In any combo i've tried with it, it's just been brutal. I prefer the "board" feeling of the blue, because when you crank that be-atch up, you can really torque it and not have to worry that your going to hit a big balloon.

The draw that you get with the Launcher, even with the stock Stiff Fuiji for Cleveland shaft is so sweet. I really don't know why this isn't the driver of the year.....oh wait, it is!

I'm gonna give one a go this year I think. Pured Graf Blue in Stiff, that'll work nice.:D

Cheers Stan,

R35

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
The only club I like the Prolaunch in is the 983E,that combo works very well.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Rockford35 said:
I'm gonna give one a go this year I think. Pured Graf Blue in Stiff, that'll work nice.:D

R35

Do it up Rock, that's what all the cool kids are hitting these days

You need the 400cc though... ;)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
VT,

I'm sitting on a 385cc right now, so what's 15 more cc? 460 or nothin'....:D

R35

the hummer

Leftygolfer
Nov 9, 2005
Rockford35 said:
Stan,

I hit a super high tee ball with my GBBII, shafted with a stiff Graf Blue (with the bore through plays more like X-stiff). I would like to keep the distance on the fly that I have, but get more roll out of it. I'm currently playing an 8.5* driver.

Personally, i think the Pro-Launch shaft sucks. In any combo i've tried with it, it's just been brutal. I prefer the "board" feeling of the blue, because when you crank that be-atch up, you can really torque it and not have to worry that your going to hit a big balloon.

The draw that you get with the Launcher, even with the stock Stiff Fuiji for Cleveland shaft is so sweet. I really don't know why this isn't the driver of the year.....oh wait, it is!

Cheers Stan,

R35

Yep, if you hit high to begin with, don't even think about pro launch. That shaft is no good for you. Go Blue all the way.

Wheelerm

GET IN THE HOLE!
Oct 11, 2005
the hummer said:
Yep, if you hit high to begin with, don't even think about pro launch. That shaft is no good for you. Go Blue all the way.

Yeah, at least a few are saying what im saying =D

Members online