• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland RTG wedge 51* FS or trade

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
For sale or trade:

Cleveland 588RTG 51* wedge. Steel DG shaft. Brand new Tour Velvet GP grip. I can re-grip with anything you want apon request. Great shape, hasn't been abused whatsoever. Great feel and control. Fits right into that PW/utility wedge range. Deadly accurate.

Let me know what you're offering. I'm in the market for a two ball putter, a staff bag and a set of forged blades ;) .

All offers will be considered.

Thanks,

R35

PS>...pics available apon request.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I've considered your offer, weighed all the possibilities, and I've decided to wait on another offer. I'm sure there will be more pouring in.

If you'd like to offer more, please feel free. ;)

I'll get some pics up pretty quick here.

Like I mentioned, the club is great, I just don't use it much in my game anymore. Someone else might as well give it a good home as apposed to it sitting in the basement.

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sling,

I'll have my gotch out to you in the morning.

:thumbup:

R35

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Rock, you're just a little slow (I don't mean that as an attack on your intellegince), or you would have a taker. I bought that exact wedge one week ago. I agree it's a good wedge but I guess I don't need 2 of them. That would make me a ho like this Canadian guy I know. :D

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Touche.

I wasn't sure if I was going to keep it or not at the time, but i did bite my lip when i heard you bought one. But hey, what can you do.

I think Sling wants it. I'm up to 20 bucks plus shipping. I'm hoping to get a little more, but we'll see.

If anyone else wants to make an offer, let me know.

Club ho? That hurts..... ;)

R35

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
I can sell mine, which is exactly the same as yours. Though I got it used for 50$

Oops.... :D :canada:

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I'm keeping the wedge. It's my 105 yard shot from now on. (If i keep positive about it, it'll work, right? :confused: )

R35

🔥 Latest posts