• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland Ta3 Shaft flex

bigsandals

Jul 15, 2006
I am trying to buy a set of Cleveland Ta3's off of ebay and the seller can't/won't tell me what flex the shafts are. The first time i inquired he simply wrote back "steel"...the second time I asked I gave a little shaft 101 to the guy thinking that maybe he just came about these to sell and knows nothing of golf...but he mailed me back "steel shafts". Am I missing something???? Did these only come in a stiff flex steel shaft? I thought they came in a R300 or S300. Anyone out there have any input?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I am trying to buy a set of Cleveland Ta3's off of ebay and the seller can't/won't tell me what flex the shafts are. The first time i inquired he simply wrote back "steel"...the second time I asked I gave a little shaft 101 to the guy thinking that maybe he just came about these to sell and knows nothing of golf...but he mailed me back "steel shafts". Am I missing something???? Did these only come in a stiff flex steel shaft? I thought they came in a R300 or S300. Anyone out there have any input?

I suspect that either:

A. He reshafted them with really crappy shafts and doesn't want to tell you what they are.

B. He has no clue.

OP
B

bigsandals

Jul 15, 2006
I suspect that either:

A. He reshafted them with really crappy shafts and doesn't want to tell you what they are.

B. He has no clue.

My thinking is the latter...although his ebay name is napoleongolf2005...so maybe he is playing around w/me

digger21

Aug 2, 2007
I personally wouldnt deal with anybody who beats around the bush like that. There are plenty of good deals on ebay for which you know what you are getting. However sometimes its tempting...Be safe!

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
FYI - I found the listing and asked the seller what the flex was.

His reply was "s300 steel shafts"

OP
B

bigsandals

Jul 15, 2006
FYI - I found the listing and asked the seller what the flex was.

His reply was "s300 steel shafts"

Thanks for taking the time to do that. I may or may not give it a whirl. I don't 100% trust this guy. But thanks again.

🔥 Latest posts