• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cleveland's Zip Grooves

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I have the CG 12's and a set of Eidolon's.
The Eidolon's blow the Clevelands away.

I'm not a good wedge user but I can usually stop the eidolons within 18 inches of where the ball lands.
The Cleveland's just keep on rolling along.

EddieC

Feb 1, 2006
I can't say from personal experience, but all initial reviews of the 8620's state otherwise...

Interesting, I read some of the same reviews and read the same thing, but personal experience showed me otherwise. I'm no great or even good wedge player, but for 4 days down in North Carolina last fall I used a new 53 and a 58 and on full shots these things will skin a ball pretty good. I know you're a Miura fan, but you ought to pick one of these up and have a go. Nice wedges, not sure I like the shafts though...funny enough my favorite wedge shaft is the crap OEM Cleveland shafts, but I like the soft feel of them.

fredcouplesfan

bring da lulz
Jun 4, 2005
I hate a soft shaft in any club as I prefer the solid feel and flight control of a stiffer shaft. I really dig the the kbs shafts pretty well, those are designed by the same guy that designed the project x right?

🔥 Latest posts