• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

clicgear push cart

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Just ordered a lime green clicgear 3 wheel push cart. I have a bad leg, but want to try walking FLAT courses for 9 holes to see how it holds up. These really look slick. Anyone have one that can throw in some more info? I couldn't use it on my home course because it is very hilly and long distances between some greens and the next tee. But for some flat courses I play, it should work well. :faintthud
http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/golf-...push-cart-2008_10001_10001_135465_-1_1129.htm

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I have a Sun Mountain push cart that I like a lot. I like the airless tires on the Clic. Good looking cart. I'm sure you'll love it.

Irish

May 9, 2007
I have one, its great. Very well made, easy to store, easy to assemble, you'll really like it, its a great piece of kit

Cray

Jul 21, 2007
I have been using a Clicgear for a year. I like it. Had one flat and
then put puncture seal in all tires and have not had another problem.

I like its small footprint when folded. It rolls easy and carries everything
easily. I use an older model Sun Mountain C-130 bag and really like the setup.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Arent the new clicgear's tires airless? I think the originals had pneumatic tires but the second gen's dont have those anymore probably for that exact reason

I have never used one but i have played with a few guys that have them and they all like them alot, say they will never use a different cart

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I have a cheapo push cart, but I find I can't carry enough beer with it, so I usually ride. :laugh:

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
mddubya posted: I have a cheapo push cart, but I find I can't carry enough beer with it, so I usually ride. :laugh:
That's a good point. I'll use it for emergencies only.........LOL.

cougr

Sep 14, 2008
FYI-customer service told me they were working on a cooler that will attach to the cart for sometime in 09. I think that is the only thing missin' on this cart.

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
I have been using Sun Mountain cart for 1 year and loving it. That clic-Cart looks most excellent. Boots on the ground is my favorite flavor of golf.

have fun

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I have a bag boy pull cart. Nothing special, but keeps the weight off my knees. I'll look into getting something better sooner or later... but for now I've got other fish to fry! :)

🔥 Latest posts