• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

clicgear push cart

Cray

Jul 21, 2007
For my birthday I was given a Sun Mountain E Cart. I have used it yesterday for 18 and today for 27 and it is great.

For the time being the Clicgear will get a rest.

MGP

Clubmaking Ho
Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2007
I have been using Sun Mountain cart for 1 year and loving it. That clic-Cart looks most excellent. Boots on the ground is my favorite flavor of golf.

have fun

Mine too. Unfortunately the club I joined this year requires that you are part mountain goat if you want to walk. Couple that with several tee boxes that are literally 200+ yards between holes and it would be almost impossible to walk. The course makes excellent use of the natural terrain but holy crap it's a long ways between some of the holes...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
There are a couple courses around here where it can be anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 mile between a few of the greens & the next tee. I enjoy walking but a 5 minute walk just to get to the next tee box is ridiculous, so on those courses I take a cart. Otherwise I really like my Bagboy 3 wheeler, would be cool with a small basket like Claire posted to hold a jacket or headcovers though.

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
one of the best pull carts out there. nice color choice.. you wil be noticed!! :beach3:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I have a sun mount. speed cart, older one, I like it very much, got from a guy at work to try I have been looking at a new one better features..
I had been using a pull cart...speed cart alot easier.

myndcraft

Sunset Beach Golf Co.
Aug 29, 2007
The girlfriend got me a ClicGear for Christmas - or rather she is getting me one; she just didn't know the color. That said we are covered with snow at the moment so do I get it now (black) and push it around the house? OR Does anyone know if a 3.0 is expected along in the next two months?

Victory

Nov 18, 2007
james
get the neon green.. honestly a good color.. to be noticed and you can stick a few of your putter stickers on it. or have painted on.. to get added attention. i have not heard of a new version as of yet. but rest assure the pga show - they will release something with an extra whistle on it. :usflag:

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I got the ClicGear 2.0 for my birthday in October and it really is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Really fast fold down and up. Unbelievably small in the trunk of my car. In the back of my Camry I can fit the folded up cart, plus 4 golf bags, and shoes for 4 guys. With my old bagboy, I was lucky to be able to get a 2nd bag in there.

The pushing is just solid. I can let it roll down most any hill and I have yet to tip it in about 10 rounds. It has WIDE solid tires so you never have to worry about a flat. The wide tires keep it much more in balance and prevents tipping. Along with the wide wheel-base.

I haven't played since the snow fell about a month ago, but the cart is still in the trunk. It folds up so nice and small, why take it out?

Just simply a great cart.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Used my Clicgear today for the 1st time on a real course & it's great! Wish there was a spot for headcovers though, I was sticking them in the cup holder. Going to think about rigging something up.

Also ordered the GPS mount which attaches where the umbrella holder goes, as well as the shoe brush which attaches to one of the wheel supports. Those are going to be here tomorrow.

Augster

Rules Nerd
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2005
I have 20 more rounds with it this year, not a single tip sending it down very steep hills.

Every round with it is an absolute joy. I carried for 2 holes yesterday, just for grins, and I'll never, ever go back. Pushcart, or motorized cart.

Walking with your bag on your shoulder/s is for suckers. :biglol:

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I didn't know this thread was still around............it's been about a year since I put it in..........LOL.

🔥 Latest posts