• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

clicgear push cart

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Used my Clicgear today for the 1st time on a real course & it's great! Wish there was a spot for headcovers though, I was sticking them in the cup holder. Going to think about rigging something up.

Also ordered the GPS mount which attaches where the umbrella holder goes, as well as the shoe brush which attaches to one of the wheel supports. Those are going to be here tomorrow.

Here you go, Wi: Patented Universal Golf Cart Basket<br>

It's like having a trunk.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
???? I'm blanking on the first.

It would have to be a very small cooler. I still have insulated lunchboxes floating around my house; I use those with an ice-y pack.

Rut roh Raggey, Scooby Doo, never mind, :D

As long as I can carry a few cold adult beverages I'm good.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Rut roh Raggey, Scooby Doo, never mind, :D

As long as I can carry a few cold adult beverages I'm good.

Scooby Doo is what came to mind, but even when I say it, I can't figure out what it's supposed to mean. My guess is you shouldn't tell me. :emot-ange

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Nah...its just good fun...

The dog, scooby, can talk, but barely, so being a dog and his native language when translated into english is 'ruff' so his 'accent' adds an r onto the beginning of every word eh says...

So "uh oh Shaggy" becomes "ruh roh raggy"

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Doesn't appear it will fit the Clicgear as they don't have the 2 small metal support rods.

ClairefromClare

Like my balls?
Jul 23, 2008
Doesn't appear it will fit the Clicgear as they don't have the 2 small metal support rods.

Too bad. I'm still trying to dream up (and market successfully) a truly universal cart basket. My claim to fame. That, and repackaging wipes for golf clubs.

🔥 Latest posts