• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

club building; how hard can it be?!

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Thanks Tim...very considerate. I would love to take my clubs...I'm gonna have withdrawals being away from the game for two weeks.

Unfortunately, this is going to be three days of all work or all play with my wife and 9yo daughter. Sunday we are at Disney, Monday I am at the Convention Center on I Drive and then Tuesday at Disney again. Fly home Wednesday.

I'd love to get some golf in as I am in my best form of the year right now, but I would be exiled to Elba if I took a day off to hit em....

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
but I would be exiled to Elba if I took a day off to hit em....

Hmmm. Sunday is my only day off and that's usually when I play 18. This Sunday my fathers side of the family is having a family reunion and I am expected to attend. Let's see: I can go where there will be tons of home-made food and about 200 people I don't know or I can go play golf.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Bravo, Disney can be a bit of fun as well. If you get over to Animal Kingdom, Expidition Everest is the latest and greatest ride. Get a Fast Pass early though, before they run out. If you head to EPCOT, Soaring is the latest and greatest and the same applies. In EPCOT take the wife to the Italian pavilion in Italy and get her a Banfi, Rosa Regale. A dark pink Italian sparkling wine that woman seem to love. A bit sweet for me, but it keeps the wife happy :D. If you work your way over to the UK, try a Boddingtons Ale. Best beer I have ever tasted.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.