• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Club Ho's? Pfft, you got it easy

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
And you thought the life of a club Ho was difficult? With the new additions for my gadgets, this is what I pulled out of my bag, or was attached to my bag from cleaning it out. This is what I will start the season with. There is no fabrication to this, it is in or on my bag for every round. Two exceptions, if there is no chance of rain I pull the rain gear, and The cooler starts the round full. I also usually have my palm for tracking stats, and a thermos for Bloody Mary's, and ice for the Crown Royal and mixer.

Look on the bright side club ho's, you are only permitted to carry 14 clubs during the round. You got it easy in my book.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Jayhawk, you're gonna need one these before long. You reckon a golf cart can pull it?:prop:

2003_cargo_mate_car_trailer.jpg

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
:laugh:
My wife and I had a Geo Tracker as a 3rd car when we started with golf. I seriously thought it would make for a great golf cart at the time. Although I am now beginning to think it may have been a little small.

Now it is probably apparent to most when I mentioned that my golf bag will hold everything but the kitchen sink.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
thats alot of stuff!! all i have is 1 dozen balls, rain gear, the crappy/cheap balls i fished out of the water last round, and a couple energy bars...

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
... and here it is full again. BTW, I also have 2 regular gloves, Wet Weather Gloves, Winter gloves, and about 18 golf balls in the bag as well. But I didn't have enough room on the table to take them out. :D So I really do play golf on the course.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
you must hit alot of greens to carry 5 divot repair tools....

diggin the tee with the legs attached too..

do you get alot of crap from everyone up north for wearing jayhawk gear?

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
man, im diggin that swiss army golf tool. what does it have on it other than the divot tool, and where did you pick it up ?

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
you must hit alot of greens to carry 5 divot repair tools....

diggin the tee with the legs attached too..

do you get alot of crap from everyone up north for wearing jayhawk gear?
Yeah, I seem to collect things like divot repair tools. Actually if you look closely there are actually 8, 1 on the other knife, the bottle opener and the ball retriever. Pretty sad since I hit very few greens, but repair everyone elses ahead of us. I assumed I only had a couple, until I cleaned out the bag. Then again, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put them, so they went back in the bag.

The tee came from a friend that told me I needed to focus more on the ball.

Hopefully I won't catch as much cr@p this year. The last two years have been painful, including the guy working are course telling us we would be paired up with a couple from Bucknell two days after that loss. Or asking if it is from a small school from around here called the Kutztown Ducks.

man, im diggin that swiss army golf tool. what does it have on it other than the divot tool, and where did you pick it up ?
I just got that last week from amazon. It has the divot tool, ball mark that slides off, Groove cleaner which seconds as a tee punch for frozen ground, bottle opener, knife, scissors, toothpick and tweezers. Probably will allow me to dump the other knife, divot tools, winter tees, and ball marks. Although I will still likely keep the KU opener.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Are you homeless or something?

I carry 9 balls, tees, some markers, a rain jacket and some extra gloves. An extra towel if I remember.

That's almost woman-esque packing....:laugh:

R35

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
hows the ballzee work was thinkin of pickin one up.
Fantastic. Came in real handy at the end of the year when they pulled the ball washers from the course. Actually, now that I have one, I see little need for the ball washer on the course since it cleans the ball spotless when I am on the green.

Probably one of the better things for the cheap price. I just punched a hole in it and the towel, and hooked it on my putter towel.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Holy Shite! And I thought I was carrying too much stuff.:laugh:

I see a lot of similarities in our stuff; Crown Royal bag, Bushnell, Ballzee, rain gloves, rain jacket, rain hat, and a few more gizmos, but you have like twice as much as I do.:laugh:

They were busting on me the other day as I have a few extra gadgets this year do to some freebies from the PGA show. Grip dry (one that has not seen the bottom of Rock's crapper:laugh: ), Divix club tool (great device and just has handy as the Divix divot tool), and a set of Bushnell sun glasses.

At least you have to right bag for the job. :D

🔥 Latest posts