• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Club Ho's? Pfft, you got it easy

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
You woman! O man...

All i have in my bag are 6 balls, tees, divot tool, and 2 ball markers (a russian one dollar coin and a 1961 canadian nickel) and a few sharpies and a water bottle.

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
I take it you seldom carry your bag...
Not up here, I did 90% of the time where I used to live, anytime I do that or travel I use my Ogio and put in maybe a dozen balls, likely the new Golf knife and a few tees and a towel. Maybe the Range Finder. Oh yeah, and I would still make room for the cooler.

But as long as I use a cart, I may as well take advantage of the space. :)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Not up here, I did 90% of the time where I used to live, anytime I do that or travel I use my Ogio and put in maybe a dozen balls, likely the new Golf knife and a few tees and a towel. Maybe the Range Finder. Oh yeah, and I would still make room for the cooler.

But as long as I use a cart, I may as well take advantage of the space. :)

...and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one...well, I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

:laugh:

justagolfer

Aug 14, 2006
Wow...

I carry, and before every round try to figure out what not to take. Typical summer bag:

Half dozen balls
Tees
Marker & divot tool
Towel
Tape, sunscreen, Advil
Pencil/Sharpie
2 gloves
Water
Clubs

Pretty basic.

JP

Mors Ab Alto

Aug 28, 2006
...and that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one...well, I need this. The paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

I applaud your homage to Steve Martin, my good sir.

This thread made my back hurt (I always carry my bag, so it's very sparse by comparison).

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States

No, you need to remember, you are only allowed 50 pounds before you have to pay when you travel, and are only allowed a couple bags. :D

🔥 Latest posts