• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Club price question

pdlnole

Seminole Pride!
Apr 23, 2006
I have come across a set of Cleveland irons, and was wondering what you guys though a fair "but it now" price would be for Ebay.

I have checked the PGA price guide, but in the real world, what do you think they would be worth in the big market of Ebay.

The irons are TA5s, all with TT sensicore steel shafts. I would say they are a solid 8. They have some use, but no major wear. Grooves look good.
3-PW

There is also a 588 satin SW, and a 900 gunmetal lob wedge in good shape.

The putter is a "teardrop"....never heard of that one, may be a cheapo, but looks good.

What say the club hos?

jc@bg

Style guru
Sep 10, 2004
On the TA-5 irons, I'd say that $175 US is about tops. I sold a set of TA-7s with the same shafts last winter--a couple generations newer model, and in a good 8 to 8.5 condition--and had trouble getting $200 for them. There are a lot of these irons on the market, and they're not the newest technology. While they are good sticks and may play well for you, you shouldn't have to go above $175 for them...no way, no how.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
That price on PGA priceguide is a composite average of what they have been selling on Ebay for lately, so if you get a buy it now at about 75-80% of that it is probably pretty fair.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.