• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Club Specifications

Bubble Head

Oct 14, 2006
Is there a web site that has the specifications for clubs? I picked up a Tour Edge iron wood. I like how it hits, except that it looks like it has a couple degrees closed face. And I haven't been able to control direction very well. It is probably a 5 year old club so the Tour Edge site doesn't help.

I am still playing around with clubs on eBay. So this would be a good place to research before I buy.

I love my irons. The 5 iron is my best club. But they don't make 4. I want to find an iron-wood hybrid that will feel like my 5 iron and hit 10 yards farther. I figure with club specifications it would be easier to do.

Anyone have the ultimate golf club specification resource?

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Send an e-mail to Tour Edge. They should be able to get back to you with the club head specs if you provide all the pertanent information on your clubhead. I have done this with a few manufacturers and they usually get back to you in a few days.

As far as a single source list of every clubhead spec ever made, let me know if you find it. I do not think it exists, but maybe someone else on here knows of one.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
You will find an archive section towards the bottom of the club pages. I have one of those as well, from when I started playing. Not sure if you have the Iron~Wood, or the Wood~Iron. They made two types.
Lift-Off Iron-Wood
Any-Lie Wood-Iron

edit 1 - Not positive if this will give you the info on the face or not?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.