• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cobra Baffler TWS shaft

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I've got a Aldila DVS Hybrid in my Callaway FT 3-hybrid and love it. I hit it around 205 yards. The problem is I go right to a 5-iron that I hit about 180 yards(maybe a touch less most times), so I'm looking to fill the gap. The Cobra Baffler TWS has caught my eye(good deal on em at pro shop too!), and I see that it comes stock with a "Cobra/Aldila DVS-HL" shaft in it. First question is, how does this stock shaft compare to the characteristics of the "real-deal" DVS that's in my FT hybrid? Is it the same shaft or is it just Aldila graphics?

I'm really looking to get about 190 out of this club, which brings me to my second question. 4-Hybrid 23* or 5-Hybrid 26*??

3-Hybrid - 21*
??? 23*?
??? 26*?
5-iron - 27*

Kinda of leaning towards the 23*. Thoughts???

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the TWS 23*! Brand new for $135 couldn't pass it up! :)

Johnny Par

Supporting Member
Sep 5, 2006
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the TWS 23*! Brand new for $135 couldn't pass it up! :)

Nice pickup. Let me know how the club plays. Would be interested to see if the added weight makes a difference. Have you played the DWS at all? for comparison purposes.

OP
slickpitt

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
Nice pickup. Let me know how the club plays. Would be interested to see if the added weight makes a difference. Have you played the DWS at all? for comparison purposes.

Hit one at a demo day once and liked it... about it though.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.