• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cobra Pro CB irons 3-PW

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Selling these for a friend. These irons are 6 months old. I have seen them, they are pristine, minor wear on 6 irons, barely noticeable. Specs are:

• 3 iron through to PW
  • Project X 5.0 (not flighted) shafts
  • Standard loft and lies
  • Cobra grips.
£235 including shipping to anywhere in UK. Elsewhere PM me for a shipping estimate.

Sorry no pics, but like I said I can vouch for the quality of these babies.

IG

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
BUMP

I think this is a great deal. These things are ~£450 new. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can haggle.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
I might know the very man for these. He's currently gaming the Callaway Diablo Forged irons but he's not convinced. I'll ask him if he's intrested. Would your man want a swop?

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
No Paul, he already got a set of Cleveland irons to replace them, but would welcome a decent cash offer. Would £12 cover shipping? You're the man in the know.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
No Paul, he already got a set of Cleveland irons to replace them, but would welcome a decent cash offer. Would £12 cover shipping? You're the man in the know.

Royal Mail standard parcel would be around £10-15 depending how big and heavy the box is (i normally cut them down) also if he uses newspaper to pack them it will be more, bubble rap is better.

My Pal wanted a set of these last year but he's got his heart set on TM TP Japan forged now. The Pro CB's are great heads, feel great and about the longest irons I've hit. Well worth that money.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.