• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cobra S9-1 Pro D

Longdrive

Dec 31, 2008
I have a Cobra S9-1 Pro D in great shape. 9.5 degree head with very few marks from normal wear.
Shaft is a stiff Matrix Oziik X-Con 6 in perfect condition with a new GolfPride multi compound grip.
$200 shipped to lwr. 48 or may consider trade offers. Looking for a Titleist 905R in 8.5 or 9.5, Vokey or Taylor Made wedges in 52 and 56 degrees, 4 Hybrid - preferably Nickent 4DX, or?
**Tried to post pics but couldn't... I will be happy to email pics to anyone interested, just shoot me a pm.**

OP
L

Longdrive

Dec 31, 2008
Sux,
I'm really looking for a 4 hybrid to replace my 4 iron. I currently hit a 3/20 degree hybrid and love it. However, I have been trying to also use it for 195-200 yard shots but it is just too much club and often times I end up deccelerating.
As far as the slight interest in a 2 hybrid... I don't have a club that fills the gap between my 3 hybrid and my 3 wood (15 degree). So, a 2 hybrid would fill the bill but another club would then have to come out of the bag, hence my hesitation. If I'm 230 out, I either get on the 3 hybrid or choke down 2" on my 3 wood. This method of making due isn't giving me the consistency at those yardages that I'd like to have.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.