• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cobra SZ 400

Killsocket

Jun 28, 2005
I just got this last week in regular flex. I am a high handicap player with a slower swing. I finally got to play this past weekend with it. One thing is for sure, the thing lets you know you've hit it because it is pretty loud. I like it.
Performance we pretty good, though I was on an unfamiliar course and did not get to accurately tell if it is shorter or longer than previous drivers but it is much easier to hit I think.
Though, it is probably from just getting used to it, I feel I didn't hit it really really good yet as I was missing a lot of fairways and I kept leaving it left a little bit (I am a lefty) so I think it's just something I got to get familiar with. But overall I am pleased. Even though I didn't hit it really really good yet, no golf balls really "got away" from me, meaning no slices screaming away from me into a nearby lake as with other drivers throughout my golfing history. It seems to hold a line pretty well.
The design (the two dimples on top and the snake which I do not like) does not bother me at all and I thought it would, but Cobra is supposed to be for the more higher handicap players, or at least that is how I believed the company to be percieved.

🔥 Latest posts