• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Coffee Cup Challenge Bang-O-Matic

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
That's what she said. The nice FedEx man dropped off the first of my Masters coffee cup challenge prizes today. Ken of Victory Golf had been kind enough to donate a Mitsubishi Rayon JavlnFX shaft including installation as one of the prizes. Since I don't have dozens of club heads laying around like some of you yahoos, and I'm left handed to boot, we had to figure out what kind of club he could build me.

After we discussed a few different options, I thought about a GEEK DCT driver but I just bought an FT-i, we decided on a fairway wood. As a younger man I use to carry and hit the crap out of a persimmon 4W. Though being lefty gave me fewer options, Bang golf had just the ticket, the Bang-O-Matic.

I purchased the head from Ken, and he put it together and shipped it my way. I'm thinking tomorrow, after a couple of solid FT-i drives, I hit the 7th and 18th greens at my club in two with this hot little number, and make myself a couple birdies, or maybe an eagle.

Thanks, Ken for the donation and the service.

Kevin
bang-o-matic 067.jpg
bang-o-matic 068.jpg
bang-o-matic 069.jpg
bang-o-matic 070.jpg
bang-o-matic 066.jpg

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Nice looking club there! I must admit I am a little jealous, I SOOO wanted to win that Javln, I have been dying to try one of those out. That being the case I can't wait to hear a review on both the head and shaft!

OP
Esox

Esox

Supporting Member
Aug 6, 2008
This 4w is going to be a great club for me I think. It's as easy to hit as a hybrid. I hit it six times today, because the wind was blowing like hell, and because I duck hooked two drives the left me a mile from the hole. Thank God I had it because I couldn't hit anything else. I sucked today big time. 91! Aye Carumba.

At least I putted like crap, so that was something.

Kevin

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.