• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

    We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

    Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Come on, Europe...COME ON!

OP
Kilted Arab

Kilted Arab

Well-Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
1,202
4
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #4
Dave Ireland said:
Then again I wouldn't mind givin Catherine Zeta Jones a line ..... or a fast breaker :D

I kinda think I can work out most euphimisms, Davie-boy, but ye've lost me there!

Are you saying you'd shag her?
 

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
1,388
0
Kilted Arab said:
I kinda think I can work out most euphimisms, Davie-boy, but ye've lost me there!

Are you saying you'd shag her?

:wow: ... succinct and to the point Kilted !! ... I like the idea of matchplay with her ... getting one up and holding on ...
 
OP
Kilted Arab

Kilted Arab

Well-Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
1,202
4
  • Thread Starter
  • Thread starter
  • #6
Dave Ireland said:
:wow: ... succinct and to the point Kilted !! ... I like the idea of matchplay with her ... getting one up and holding on ...

take her to the practice range, and before playing around with her, she could hold yer baw bag while you got warmed up.


Naw, but seriously - she seems to like auld geezers, so mibbees ye have a shout!
 

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
6,542
4,976
Kilted Arab said:
take her to the practice range, and before playing around with her, she could hold yer baw bag while you got warmed up.

KA
You've finally grasped the concept of Shag Bag!

Knowing Dave he would shoot millions that day, with most of his time on the greens trying to put his ball in the hole. :prop:
 

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
1,388
0
LMAO... at youse 2 slapheads ... I don't like the way this thread is going ...I'll fackin give ya auld geezer Kilted !!! .... I'm invoking the "opt out" clause in my shottalk contract ... this thread is dead :D
 

🔥 Latest posts

Top