• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Company Tournament...WE WON!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Finally! My 5th year at the company, and my 5th company tournament, and we finally won.

Rain on and off, fairways were absolutely soaked, greens were like putting on shag carpet they were so slow. 6 under won it.

What do we get? Each member got a $100 amazon gift card, pretty sweet. We get to take the traveling trophy back to the office(there's 4 'offices' that compete). We get our names etched into the trophy, and we have to plan the outing next year.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Congrats E!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Good job, buddy!!

I think you should let us ST'ers assist in planning next year's outing. I'm thinking topless lady caddies and beverage girls. Let ssssmokin' pick the caddies for your comeptitors.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Good job, buddy!!

I think you should let us ST'ers assist in planning next year's outing. I'm thinking topless lady caddies and beverage girls. Let ssssmokin' pick the caddies for your comeptitors.

This is how I imagine hell. Every day you wake up, and they tell you that you're going to play golf with hot topless lady caddies, and you get there, and sssmokin is laughing his ass off as you walk in. Then you realize this is going to be the longest 18 holes of your eternity.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
This is how I imagine hell. Every day you wake up, and they tell you that you're going to play golf with hot topless lady caddies, and you get there, and sssmokin is laughing his ass off as you walk in. Then you realize this is going to be the longest 18 holes of your eternity.
Note that I said let sssmokin pick out your COMPETITOR'S caddies. You get to pick yours and the beverage girls.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
So every corporate scramble = hell. Yeah, that sounds about right. :D

🔥 Latest posts