• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Completely Cleaning house... Drivers, wedges, shafts, fairways

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
First up for sale-

TaylormadeR7 425, upgraded afternarket Grafalloy Blue Stiff shaft. 9.5 loft. Decade Grip. Id say 8/10 condition, there is a small mark on the top of the crown, not quite a skymark but a mark nonetheless. There is also one ball mark(almost like i used impact tape or something) straight in the middle of the face.

$85 shipped.. That shaft alone could go for $45

Speeder 757 Tour spec shaft. Stiff flex, will play standard in any TM driver, not sure about bore-thru. Lamkin grip. It is a pull, and i didnt do the pulling, but the tip looks absolutely perfect, whoever pulled it did a great job.

$85 shipped

Aldila VS Proto Shaft. Stiff flex. should play standard in any non-borethru 3 wood. 85g.

$45 shipped.

Tour Lock Pro 100g weight. Brand new, never been installed.
SOLD

Scotty Cameron Baby T grip. Brand new, not a pull. Red.

$25 shipped

Callaway Wardbird 3 wood. Grafalloy Blue Stiff shaft. Brand new decade grip. The shaft has hit maybe 5 balls, so mint. The head is in good condition. Shaft was installed by callaway

SOLD

Callaway Warbird 3+ wood. DGS300 steel shaft. Good condition.
$35 shipped

Taylormade RAC 52* wedge. 8* bounce. Grooves are still very very deep, face is in good condition, but the sole has a couple of brushmarks and a small nick on the toe. Nothing noticeable from address. The hosel has STD/STD DYG S200 marked on it, making me think that this is tour issue, but i cannot prove that for sure. New Decade grip.

$40

Taylormade RAC Satin 60* 7* bounce. This was used for 1 season by me, and i bought it brand new. Id rate 7/10. The grooves still have bite left, and the sole just has a some small brushmarks and slight scratches.

$30 shipped

Finally,

R7 PW. Seperared from a full set, somehow it ended up in my basement. :laugh: Im not sure which model its from, but it says on the back "Inverted Cone Technology" Im guessing its the new model, in between the TP and the CGB. The shaft is unmarked, but it has the remnants of a sticker, and the sticker is exactly the shape of a project x shaft sticker, so im 99% sure its PRoject X. Flex is unknown, grip is a brand new D2.

$20 shipped

5iron

Im not interested in it, but is it the Scotty Cameron, or the Scotty Cameron grip your selling ?

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
can you get some pictures of the 2 TM wedges?

I can try to get them in the nest 24 hours.. I just want to make sure that you know that the 60* was used heavily. Its very playable, but isnt new by any means. The 52* looks alot better except for the small nick.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Is that my old speeder, FBK?

Guys, if it is, then it's .335. I didn't know they made .350 speeders.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Is that my old speeder, FBK?

Guys, if it is, then it's .335. I didn't know they made .350 speeders.

Yes it is.. It never even went in the burner, im killing the stock shaft so no need for a swap.

To answer all of the above questions, It is .335 tip...

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Pics of the warbird with the steel shaft...

The warbird with grafalloy shaft and the tour lock are SOLDDDD

Camera is on the fritz, so im not sure about whether i can get pics of the wedges. The pics of the warbird are all from a couple months ago, but neither of them have touched a ball let alone hit one since then.
2bal golf club sale007.jpg
big sale010.jpg
big sale011.jpg

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Sweet deal, it'll fit my MP, what will the total be shipping it to British Columbia??

I was quoted at ~25 us dollars for shipping alone. The lady said it was a rough estimate, and it could be more it could be less..

so we are looking at $100 total for the 757... continental us will be less for cyberious.

cyberious

Planet Love Tron
Feb 19, 2005
OK I'll take it if Mahlladay doesn't. I have PayPal ready to go let me know. PM me I'll be checking it throughout the day.

🔥 Latest posts