• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Completely Cleaning house... Drivers, wedges, shafts, fairways

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Ok for 100 bucks I'll bite, though I'd like to see some pics. Also let me know how you'd like to be paid?

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Ok for 100 bucks I'll bite, though I'd like to see some pics. Also let me know how you'd like to be paid?

Pics will not be possible as the camera is on the fritz, sorry...

If you are still interested i take paypal... Another small tidbit, im in mexico starting thursday morning for 10 days. And tomorrow is not looking good for shipping as i have a TON of sh*t to take care of for the travelling. Ughh so much to do when you leave the country.

So i can ship as soon as i am back in the country

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
OK I'll take it if Mahlladay doesn't. I have PayPal ready to go let me know. PM me I'll be checking it throughout the day.
Cyb you are second in line.. Please also look at the conditions or "tidbits" i have posted on this page

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
After some thougth I'm lettign this one go. I'm going ot put the cash towards lessons rather than equipment, at his point the way I'm playing its a better option. Cyb it's all yours buddy.

15andlife

Pulaski Golf Rocks!!
May 20, 2006
You guys can trust FBK, he gave me a deal on his two ball, basically new, good seller.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
You guys can trust FBK, he gave me a deal on his two ball, basically new, good seller.

Thanks man!!

OT- Also glad to see that you are still bagging that thing. I made my share of really long putts with that thing, i just missed everything from inside 5ft. Mallets are just not for me.. :)

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
After some thougth I'm lettign this one go. I'm going ot put the cash towards lessons rather than equipment, at his point the way I'm playing its a better option. Cyb it's all yours buddy.

Fair enough, we all need new lessons its just that ho'ing new equipment is so much easier and shinier :laugh:

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
Just wondering if the r7 and the speeder are still available. While I just bought a new driver I'm thinking I can build me a sweet stick with what I already have and that speedr/r7.

74 thing

Sep 4, 2008
Do you still have the R7 425 for sale and do you have a photo and does it come with a headcover and what weights and the wrench? Thanks

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Just wondering if the r7 and the speeder are still available. While I just bought a new driver I'm thinking I can build me a sweet stick with what I already have and that speedr/r7.

Yes both the r7425 and the speeder are still available. PM me if you have serious interest.

OP
footballking732

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Do you still have the R7 425 for sale and do you have a photo and does it come with a headcover and what weights and the wrench? Thanks

Yes it is still for sale. No i dont own a working camera, but it is in exactly the shape as described. Headcover yes. Weights are stock weights. I have a wrench but its not for sale as i need it for other clubs.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Any T25 torx bit fits the weights, that's all the "wrench" is.

You don't still have that VS Proto 85g kicking around? I'm assuming it's a .335?

🔥 Latest posts