• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Confused...why??

Jimc11

Jun 25, 2009
As stated in another thread changed my swing drastically at the end of last year..I actually look like a golfer now instead of the baseball player I am...but one thing has confused me. I have been hitting a HiBore XL 9.5 with PF V2 shaft in it since the HoBore XL came out...I crushed it...long nice draw...LOVED that club...For some reason I after getting my new swing down I would hit a fade/push/block/hook all over the place...Swing speed is the same as before..I did go from 2deg flat to 3 deg upright but cant figure how that would matter on the driver...tempo may be better now...I though it was my swing even though I still every other club with a consitent draw...I tried everything refusing to give up on this driver...went to a ping fitting day for irons and the guy talked me into hitting driver...well with the same swing, I was hitting hitting the G10 7.5 deg with stiff flex PL Red shaft like I used to hit my hibore...a little more distnace even...I cant figure out why that would be for the life of me...bad news dropped some money on the G10...good new I sold the HiBore to a buddy for more than I thought I could..hey he made the offer I just accepted...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.