• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Connecticut

bluebledthesea

Only Drinking AFTER Golf
Jul 22, 2008
Hey everyone, I joined yesterday and made a post in the equipment forum, but figured I'd drop a message here as well. I'm from Connecticut and I've been playing for 3 or 4 years. According to my weekly league I've got a 16 handicap, so I can't say I'm any good, but I'm working on it! Let's see, twenty five years old... mostly looking for club recommendations. The quality, hidden gem type of stuff that won't break the bank. Used isn't out of the question. :D

I've already talked to Eracer and a few of you and I really appreciate the knowledge and willingness to help in this community. Thanks!

loftgolf

noob no more!
Jun 13, 2008
Welcome to the forum! Where in CT are you from? I'm in South Windsor and several others here are from CT:thumbs up:!

OP
bluebledthesea

bluebledthesea

Only Drinking AFTER Golf
Jul 22, 2008
Welcome to the forum! Where in CT are you from? I'm in South Windsor and several others here are from CT:thumbs up:!

Thanks! I'm from Woodstock, tucked up in the northeast corner. I'm familiar with South Windsor and it's not that far away at all. In fact, I just might be heading down to Manchester to go to the movies tonight. :)

OP
bluebledthesea

bluebledthesea

Only Drinking AFTER Golf
Jul 22, 2008
And your still here? :D

Hahaha, after lurking for awhile I prepared myself to take his smartass comments with a grain of salt, but as it turns out he recommended the set of clubs that I'm going to be pulling the trigger on here any minute!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Yeah, he is a good guy...did you see the pictures of him in his plaid outfit? :biglol:
My wife loved that outfit, and he was complimented by his father on it.

Of course, his dad is old and my wife married me, so their opinions could be suspect! ;)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Yeah, he is a good guy...did you see the pictures of him in his plaid outfit? :biglol:
You can only wish you looked that good in plaid....
icon12.gif

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.