• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Conspiracies

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Anyone know a good website for looking up conspiracy theories? I am fascinated by them...

th :usflag:

smileyrose

Aug 17, 2006
Conspiracy Theories!

That's Interesting! Why conspiracy theories token hottie? Are you trying to conspire against someone?:)

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
There has been a lot happening in the news lately and I figured there would be some good ones floating about. I have my own theories and wanted to see what other people were saying. Just a hobby really - I listen to political talk shows on the radio all day long so it kind of gets you thinking about how different things that seem random could be related... :)

th

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Search Secret Societies and see what you find?
Should find 4rie.com...and a few others.

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
token_hottie said:
There has been a lot happening in the news lately and I figured there would be some good ones floating about. I have my own theories and wanted to see what other people were saying. Just a hobby really - I listen to political talk shows on the radio all day long so it kind of gets you thinking about how different things that seem random could be related... :)

th

TH, Let me preface this statement with the disclaimer that I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time - that being said, I think you sound sufficiently intelligent (too highly intelligent actually) to be buying into other peoples opinions. I believe that you would be the type to think your way through, into, or around any events and happenings in this world that are misconstrued by a media hell bent on selling the "news"! That is just my opinion so more power to you, I guess I was suprised to see your post!

OP
token_hottie

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
bames said:
TH, Let me preface this statement with the disclaimer that I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time - that being said, I think you sound sufficiently intelligent (too highly intelligent actually) to be buying into other peoples opinions. I believe that you would be the type to think your way through, into, or around any events and happenings in this world that are misconstrued by a media hell bent on selling the "news"! That is just my opinion so more power to you, I guess I was suprised to see your post!

No worries bames, it is mostly just for entertainment value - plus I want to know what day the world is going to end so I know if I should bother paying my rent this month.:D

Thanks for the word of warning though. For fear of fringing on the no politics policy, I think I will end this here... :)

th

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
TH - No worries, I don't want to infringe on any political views either, and to be honest it is entertaining to see another point of view. I think you would enjoy the book THINK! It is one of the best I've read all year. It would suit your intellect.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
bames said:
I think you would enjoy the book THINK! It is one of the best I've read all year. It would suit your intellect.

Careful, Rock might see your last few posts as an attempt to hit on his cyber-chick....you old schmoozer!

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
Kilted Arab said:
Careful, Rock might see your last few posts as an attempt to hit on his cyber-chick....you old schmoozer!

No, no, no...I'm the last guy to be pulling that stuff - especially on Rock. I was just taken aback by the post I guess.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
(Waiting in the weeds...)

From 40 Year old Virgin:

"I was in a loving relationship with a wonderful girl for 4 months until she went down on some guy in an Escalade....I think....f%$*ing b*%^!"

:D

R35

PS>...fantastic movie, BTW...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Kilted Arab said:

KA that was LOL!!!!!

By the way I'm not crazy! I KNOW THEY ARE OUT TOO GET ME!!!!!!

🔥 Latest posts