• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

COOL AIR!!

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
I personally prefer Advantage or Advantix, but all work well.

Hint: print out prices from 800PetMeds and take to your vet. Ask him/her to price match. I do it all for people all the time.

Or order it from me. I'll price match 800PetMeds for stuff I carry.

I will be changing my website to make it more user friendly, but I don't know when. If any Shottalker wants something, just PM me and I'll let you know if I can do it and how much.

Roger wilco...I'll need more in about 8 weeks.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
United States United States
Sib,

Please have a well endowed Hooter's Girl deliver $1,000,000 cash and some cat food (brand doesn't matter, it's my wife's cat) to my office. Let her know there will be some yard work, house work, and other things to take care of while she's there.

String bikini, thong bottom will be fine.

Thanks, Sib!! :laugh:

Will do. Please be aware that a copy of this has been forwarded to your wife, as she has to approve all purchases over $9.99 . :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
No problem...she and I were watching the "Ultimate Hooters Bikini Contest" (or something like that) together last night...we were choosing who had implants and who didn't!!

Yeah, I know...you're all jealous! ;)

Best part is, that's true....

JamesR

Interlocking Now
Sep 25, 2005
Parts of the midwest were getting pounded last night. We were in "Lockdown" at school until 4:15 yesterday. of course our power went out and we didnt have a generator for the sump pump. So we had to scoop water into tuns to empty them out at the curb. This went on for 5 hours. We ONLY got 4 inches of water in our basement. If we didnt do the tub thing we would have had TWO FEET, like out neighbors. So my dad made a midnight run to get a generator at the 24 hour Home Depot.

After some good sleep, I left for school, but halfway there I called, and they closed school. Great. instead of learning and goofing off, in stuck squidgeeing water back into the damn hole that we were savagely taking water out of.

but its sunny now, and our powers back. :)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Doc advice please...which is better Advantix or Frontline?

(I feel bad about not buying it from my vet but he charges SO much more than 800PetMeds and with four dogs in the house, I've got to treat them myself).

Gimme the professional skinny on it...

We've given our dogs Sentinel since they were little and we have never had a flea problem. It doesn't kill fleas but I think it keeps the eggs from hatching. Doc will know.

It's a once a month pill so it's easy. We tried one of the topical ones, (our vet talked us into it) and our dogs had fleas until we switched back.

And Doc is right about talking to your vet about the price. Our vet matches petmeds to the penny.

lamebums

300 yards into the woods.
Jul 4, 2007
No problem...she and I were watching the "Ultimate Hooters Bikini Contest" (or something like that) together last night...we were choosing who had implants and who didn't!!

Yeah, I know...you're all jealous! ;)

Best part is, that's true....

Ditto that. They were all fake. :real angry:

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
We've given our dogs Sentinel since they were little and we have never had a flea problem. It doesn't kill fleas but I think it keeps the eggs from hatching. Doc will know.

It's a once a month pill so it's easy. We tried one of the topical ones, (our vet talked us into it) and our dogs had fleas until we switched back.

And Doc is right about talking to your vet about the price. Our vet matches petmeds to the penny.

OK I am switching to it now...it's really sad to see the little Bichon all eaten up with them. She's been groomed lately too so her hair is short and she is one miserable pup...

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Sentinel is a great product, but too expensive for many of my clients.

People have such short memories, but just 15 years ago, we had NO Advantage, Frontline, Sentinel, etc. Dogs and cats were EATEN ALIVE by fleas. I remember bathing my own dogs weekly during the summer, and having the water run red with blood. :(

Then the 1st good product came out: PROGRAM (lufenuron) which is the active ingredient in Sentinel that sterilizes the flea eggs. That alone reduced my flea problem by 95%!

Now my clients who buy Advantage or Frontline once a year come bitching to me if they find even 1 flea. This stuff doesn't work! Well, yes, it does work, but you do have to use it on a regular basis. And, NO, the $5 "flea stuff" you bought at Wallyworld is NOT the same thing.

🔥 Latest posts