• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

COOL AIR!!

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Our ordeal with the heat inside is over...my big AC unit went out on Friday and we've been huddled in four rooms on the other side of the house ever since...I've been on an air mattress for five days sleeping with the flea-ridden dogs.

SWMBO has been ranting about going to a hotel, despite the fact that this side of the house has been fine. We've got a TV over here, the kitchen, a bathroom and 2 BR's....so 'roughing it' on an air mattress hasn't been that big of a deal to me....but to SWMBO that's a different matter.

After it was all said and done - I got a new 5 ton unit and coil put in for $2800. It's cooling like a champ.

The simple pleasures in life - especially when its 104 outside....

Humbly but now cool:

b

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Woohoo!!!!

Happy days....and nights.
icon12.gif

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
5 ton wow.

Mine is I think a 1 ton... of course this is VT :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Now watch the 60's and 70's F Wisconsin weather we've been having will drop down by you!! :D

Southern Wisconsin is soaked from mega rainstorms for a week steady. Most courses are closed down here. I'm going up to play by sssmokin where it's dry. :D

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Don't you have Advantage or Frontline in Alabama? If you don't, you can buy it on my website. :D

The Bichon just can seem to shake them...I've put two applications of Frontline on her in the past three days and (of course) I treaded the lab too....The Bichon's back half of her body is red from all of her scratching and biting...

I think we may have to fog the house or get them new bedding...

Gimme your website. Are you kidding about this? I've been buying it from 800PetMeds so far.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Yes, I have a website that has an on line pharmacy, but I'm not happy with the company that is hosting it. Much too complicated. I need to call them and have a talk about changing it.

Right now it is Village Animal Hospital eMarketPlace

I don't even know for sure what prices are listed, they may be higher or lower than you are used to paying from those evil bastards at 800PetMeds. :D

But if you want something, let me know what it is, and I can adjust the prices somewhat.

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Yes, I have a website that has an on line pharmacy, but I'm not happy with the company that is hosting it. Much too complicated. I need to call them and have a talk about changing it.

Right now it is Village Animal Hospital eMarketPlace

I don't even know for sure what prices are listed, they may be higher or lower than you are used to paying from those evil bastards at 800PetMeds. :D

But if you want something, let me know what it is, and I can adjust the prices somewhat.

Doc advice please...which is better Advantix or Frontline?

(I feel bad about not buying it from my vet but he charges SO much more than 800PetMeds and with four dogs in the house, I've got to treat them myself).

Gimme the professional skinny on it...

OP
Bravo

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Congrats, Bravo! Glad the temps are down in the house.

The new unit is AMAZING....even in 100 degree heat...the house is COLD....

I'll probably have lower power bills too...

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Doc advice please...which is better Advantix or Frontline?

(I feel bad about not buying it from my vet but he charges SO much more than 800PetMeds and with four dogs in the house, I've got to treat them myself).

Gimme the professional skinny on it...

I personally prefer Advantage or Advantix, but all work well.

Hint: print out prices from 800PetMeds and take to your vet. Ask him/her to price match. I do it all for people all the time.

Or order it from me. I'll price match 800PetMeds for stuff I carry.

I will be changing my website to make it more user friendly, but I don't know when. If any Shottalker wants something, just PM me and I'll let you know if I can do it and how much.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
If any Shottalker wants something, just PM me and I'll let you know if I can do it and how much.

Sib,

Please have a well endowed Hooter's Girl deliver $1,000,000 cash and some cat food (brand doesn't matter, it's my wife's cat) to my office. Let her know there will be some yard work, house work, and other things to take care of while she's there.

String bikini, thong bottom will be fine.

Thanks, Sib!! :laugh:

🔥 Latest posts