• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Costco/Kirkland Golf Balls - 4 piece urethane

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
United States United States
I just received this email from Costco: "Introducing the Kirkland Signature Four-Piece Urethane Cover Golf Ball, featuring professional quality ball performance!

This four-piece, tour quality ball is encased in a urethane cover, providing a very soft feel, so you won’t have to trade distance for "feel" anymore. The quality construction provides a controlled iron spin, consistent ball flight, excellent green-side control and lasting durability.

Kirkland Signature’s speed boosting outer core is engineered to maximize the impact energy transfer for all high and low swing players!"

2 dozen for $30 with free shipping.

Costco Wholesale

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
Apparently it was designed by Titleist. It is on the USGA Conforming Ball List:

Kirkland Signature with Signature in red
Tour Performance
colour: white
construction: 4P-SC-3c
spin rating: M-H
dimples: 360
manufacturer: Nassau Golf Co., Ltd.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Buying Nassau golf balls at Costco is like buying Dunlop clubs from KMart. Where did you get the idea they were connected with Titleist? Titleist's owners are located in South Korea. I believe all their ball plants are still here in the U.S. Looking as Nassau's website and Goggling them, I don't see a connection with Titleist.

If they are any good, better grab a couple hundred dozen. When North Korea nukes South Korea, Japan, China, and anything else that feels fallout from one of their ill-fated ventures... the rest will be melted.

I guess with Nike leaving the golf equipment industry, there will be a gap to fill. Nike's MOJO has pretty well taken over the cheap ball market from TopFlite. Would have thought someone like Volvick, etc. would have stepped up already. Maybe that is what Nassau has in mind.

Have you hit any yet????

OP
PaPaD

PaPaD

Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Country
I cut and pasted this info from another forum just to make ShotTalkers aware. I do not plan to buy any as I do not like the performance of a ProV1. Reviews seem to indicate they play similar. I prefer a 2 piece ball.

subsonic

Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2008
We were just talking about that yesterday Geezer.

I read somewhere that there was a supposed connection with Volvik.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.