• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couldn't pass this up

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Found a "certified" used Nike Sumo (not square) 10.5º Driver at Global Golf for a GREAT price............and it even had the head cover...........so ordered it, getting a 10% discount through Robereno. It's supposed to arrive Friday....yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. It has a S flex shaft in it and I like R, but I have a new BB Solutions 130 chrome ion R flex shaft to install........it will be 46" and WBL has no chance of ever outdriving me now......heee heee heee.:laugh:

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
And I still have my Sasquatch 9.5º Driver with the BB Solutions chrome ion R flex shaft (45.5") yet, no longer listed with the other 3 in my signature...............I'm a rich man.:)

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
The sumo is a really great driver. I still dont know why i sold mine off....

Although i have now ended up with r510 tp/creation, so i cant complain;)

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
you'll probably hit your sq 460 further but the sumo2 will just be much straighter.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
No actually, the normal sumo was actually longer than the sq 460 i found.

A LOT straighter and one of the most stable drivers out there.

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
And sssmokin also has my Maltby CT250 with the BB Solutions reg flex in it. But it won't matter what he has. I am practicing the "four magic moves" all winter long in the dome and I could now pick up a steel shafted persimmon and outdrive him... bwaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!! :laugh:

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
WBL, I could sabotage the driver before it ships for the right price if your interested:))

OP
sssmokin

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
Quote:
WBL, I could sabotage the driver before it ships for the right price if your interested:))

robereno
PM ME!!! (Just kidding)... :laugh:
Hey..............what's going on here???????????? So Robereno, you're a "double agent", eh?:)

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
WBL all by himself made my Christmas bonus this year. I have to take care of the truly dedicated club ho's as part of our special "Ho Ho Ho VIP club"

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.