• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Countdown to Yale

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Bravo said:
Thanks for the update Dave....looking forward to the next SuperMatch.

Ya gotta hand it to IG - this is his third in the past 6-7 months...

A lucky lad that one.

LOL... You called that right Bravo.... 3 matches with 2 of them Stateside, AND someone else is shouldering the burden of the incurred expenses. He is genuinely lookin forward to Supermatch3, and reaping the spoils of victory (without being prejudicial to Slings chances;) ) ... he snared a Fujikura from LBC , moonshine from Sling and emmmm a fresh air sarnie from Master ;)

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Ahh yes The Master...king of the welch...

Can't wait for the pix tonight and hope he has a safe journey.

(Cannot believe Sling only took 12...)

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Bravo said:
Ahh yes The Master...king of the welch...
(Cannot believe Sling only took 12...)

LMAO ...... give a dog a bad name ..... I wonder in years to come if Master attains all he aspires to and we're sitting watching live feed from CBS or BBC, if we'll hear the duclet tones of some commentator .... and we have Tiger, The Big Easy and King of the Welch in a fascinating 3ball today.....

The master

Oct 24, 2004
lol yes I think IG had the privvalage of playing with me, and that is enough for anyone.

Hey Dave I think the return leg between me and IG is at Portstewart, you going to play?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
The master said:
lol yes I think IG had the privvalage of playing with me, and that is enough for anyone.

Ahh - humility and the perfect gentleman..

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Pics and video, sweet. Good luck gents, at least the winner will receive his winnings in this one. ;)

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
The master said:

Hey Dave I think the return leg between me and IG is at Portstewart, you going to play?

Yep Master, I was talking to him today from Dublin Airport ... we're thinking of playing 27/36 holes .... getting out on both courses. If I'm driving 280 miles round trip, I'm gonna make a day out of it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online