• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple more things...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
1) Diamana Redboard 63g g4"t in stiff flex. .335 tip with a Golf Pride multi compound black/white grip. Good shape overall, not sure on the length as it is at home and I am at work. Will find out and get that info up, played 1/2" over standard (45.5" I believe) in the driver my buddy had it in so there is room to tip it if you would like. Looking to get $75 shipped OBO for it.

2) Nike Sasquatch 460 Tour Version, 9.5* of loft-HEAD ONLY. Its in good overall shape, no sky marks or idiot marks and not beat up at all. .335 hosel diameter and includes the headcover. Looking for $85 shipped OBO.

I probably can't ship the shaft overseas since it will be to long. But I am more than happy to stick the clubhead in a box and send to our friends across the pond or to the north of us as long as you're willing to cough up a little extra for shipping. I would ship via USPS Priority International, I usually figure about $10 w/ ins in the US and shipping overseas usually has been about $33 w/ ins so...

Anyway PM if interested otherwise I will be tossing them up to ebay. Thanks!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.