• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of old bags

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Thinking of getting a new bag for my trolley.....found these two that I like the look of and they seem to tick all the boxes.

Titleist Golf RC08 Cart Bags (probably choose the red,black and white one)

or/and

Srixon Deluxe Cart Bag from Pro Shop Direct

Either anyone have any knowledge of these two bags or able to throw any more options out there?

Doesn't have to be OEM, just roomy, good looking and preferably with at least 11 dividers.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Ogio Atlas. Lots of room, but amazingly compact for a cart bag.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I bought a Palm Springs golf bag a couple months ago, and I really, REALLY like it for the money.

It was $70 shipped, comes in 5 different colors. I got blue/black/silver. It's VERY sharp, very well designed, sturdy, and has 14 full-length dividers-- it also has a putter clip/base outside the bag if you want to keep your flat-stick protected. I will snap a few pictures for you tonight, if you like. Unless I already have one..

Here's one.
IMG_0135.jpg

OP
Stanters

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Thanks guys I will have a look at the suggestions - the Palm Springs one looks good - don't worry about any pics though, no need, I'll have a search in the UK to see if there are any this way. Nice offer and thx for your help on that.

Any thoughts on the 2 bags I posted? I've seen the Titleist one and it looks nice and seems to have enough storage for my needs, it has 15 dividers.....one slot for a brolley, which I find a bit odd.

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
Get a Titleist tour Bag instead. Look better, more durable, more room & totally waterproof. I've got a cobra Tour Bag and it sits great on my trolley and really looks the part, Dave liked it, he thought it was a trolley bag as it sit's that good on there.

This is mine picked it up for a bargain £67 off the bay. collected in person and he left half a dozern new Pro v's and about 5 gloves in there as well!!! Cobra Golf

OP
Stanters

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
I have a tour bag now and it doesn't sit at all well on my Powakaddy (old git alert with bad back) hence my desire to change.

I was looking at Powakaddy bags but my friend has one and the zip broke immediately and I'm not too blown away by it anyway.

There's a Hogan one on uk ebay that says it has 14 dividers but the pics are inconclusive.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Some tour bags sit badly because the pockets are all at the back, but Pauls Cobra bag sat really well, all the main pockets at the front, and it looked great as well. Plus all the irons weren't clattering into the graphite shafts

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I think the Titleist bag looks excellent. Classic styling (I would get the all-black version.) Plus, it's got reversed pockets, so it will blend with the Powakaddy.

I know Tim's suggestion of the Atlas has a lot of merit as well.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I have a tour bag now and it doesn't sit at all well on my Powakaddy (old git alert with bad back) hence my desire to change.

I was looking at Powakaddy bags but my friend has one and the zip broke immediately and I'm not too blown away by it anyway.

There's a Hogan one on uk ebay that says it has 14 dividers but the pics are inconclusive.

S

Check out the new 2008 Powakaddy Deluxe bag. I got one a few months ago and couldn't be happier. It sits well on the cart, has loads of room and looks good (in black). It was £10 more than the standard but worth it. Quality looks good to me as well.

thumper

Oct 31, 2007
the titleist bag looks very nice. i just purchased a titleist S44 cart/staff bag, it looks very traditional, but smaller than a tour bag. works great on a cart.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.