• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of questions...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
1. After I reply to a thread, I want to return to the forums. Used to be able to just scroll down and find "Forums" at the bottom of the page. Now, it only has the specific section you are in, like "Golf Discussions". I now have to scroll all the way to the top and click on "Forums" there. What happened to the quick click that used to be at the bottom of the page?
2. Let's say I begin replying to a thread and have second thoughts. I can't delete the portion of the reply I've typed. If I just hit the "back" arrow, when I come back to the thread... the partially written reply is there. If I backspace it out or delete it out, then leave... when I return to the thread the partially written reply is there. Sorta like nose hair. Ya think ya got it gone... until the next time you look in the mirror.

In both cases, I'm probably doing something wrong. HELP!!!!

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
If you hit the floppy disk icon you can delete your draft for your second issue. I will try to figure out a way around the first issue.

Members online

No members online now.