• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of shafts...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
1) Diamana Blueboard, 63g stiff flex (g4"t), great shape looks new. It is 43 7/16" long and has a .335 tip. $65 shipped.

2) Graphite Design YS-Q 65g stiff flex. Pulled from an Adams XTD pro driver. .335 tip and 42.75" and has a GP players softie grip. I don't know what to price this one at, they go for like $150 brand new and there aren't any pulls that I saw that sold on ebay. I guess $50 OBO shipped.

Both prices are shipped in the US, outside the country we can work out a deal. PM if interested.

wrx_junki

May 1, 2009
1) Diamana Blueboard, 63g stiff flex (g4"t), great shape looks new. It is 43 7/16" long and has a .335 tip. $65 shipped.

2) Graphite Design YS-Q 65g stiff flex. Pulled from an Adams XTD pro driver. .335 tip and 42.75" and has a GP players softie grip. I don't know what to price this one at, they go for like $150 brand new and there aren't any pulls that I saw that sold on ebay. I guess $50 OBO shipped.

Both prices are shipped in the US, outside the country we can work out a deal. PM if interested.
What does the "(g4"t)" mean? I'm not too familiar with shafts but I hit the 909 D3 with a Diamana BB in 63g stiff flex. What club was this pulled from and was it cut down or came stock as 43 7/16" length?

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
What does the "(g4"t)" mean? I'm not too familiar with shafts but I hit the 909 D3 with a Diamana BB in 63g stiff flex. What club was this pulled from and was it cut down or came stock as 43 7/16" length?

From what I have gathered, the g4"t means that it was made for a major club co (ie TM, Mizuno or Titleist) and sold in their drivers. Same shaft as the aftermarket Diamana (which you will see x5ct on the shaft) just different lettering to differentiate. It was pulled from a Mizuno MP-600 and yes came stock at 43 7/16 to play at 45" in the MP-600.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Would I be able to put this shaft in a 907 D2 and a Ping G10?

If the G10 is a .335 tip or .350 tip then yes. I think the G10 is .350 tip so you could shim it and I have one that I will throw in, brass shim .335 to .350. All you do is put a little epoxy on the tip, throw the shim on, put some epoxy in the hosel and install-simple as that. Should be a nice combo actually.

The 907D2 is a little more complicated. It's a bore thru head meaning that the shaft sits much deeper in the head. If you install that shaft into a bore thru head it will play much stiffer and a little shorter. I have never reshafted a bore thru and am not really up to speed on it. You could do a search and see what you can find, I'm sure one of our resident club builders would have an answer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.