• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of things...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I will have pics of everything in a minute....

Tour Edge Exotics-15* 3 wood with a stiff UST V2 fairway shaft. It is an 81g stiff flex shaft and is very stout, good shape with headcover. $80 paypal'd and to your door in the US.

Taylor Made R5 TP- 9.5* of loft with a stiff flex Diamana Blueboard 83g with the TM graphics. No headcover, wrench or extra weights included, 4g and 2g installed in head. $100 paypal'd and to your door in the US.

Graphite Design YS-6 stiff flex shaft pull. 41.75" in length and was in a 4w, not sure if it was tipped but it did not feel like it was. Good shaft in good shape, brand new GPTV grip. $20 paypal'd and to your door in the US.

I'm fairly firm on the prices, especially the TEE as I am selling that for a friend, but make an offer on that and I'll ask him. Only trade I'm all that interested in is a heavier shaft for my 4w, something in a 75g or 85g and was thinking of an NVS...PM if interested!!!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Tour Edge!
TEE.jpg
TEE 2.jpg
TEE 3.jpg
TEE 4.jpg

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
R5 TP love the head but playing today with a 9.5* was humbling. I need more loft...
R%.jpg
R5 4.jpg

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo I may be getting back a R5 TP 10.5 soon. Too much loft for me --9.5 would be about right. Thinking trading heads????

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Yo I may be getting back a R5 TP 10.5 soon. Too much loft for me --9.5 would be about right. Thinking trading heads????

Thanks but I think I will pass on that. I have a 905R that I think I am going to go back to. Thanks though!

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I will have pics of everything in a minute....

Tour Edge Exotics-15* 3 wood with a stiff UST V2 fairway shaft. It is an 81g stiff flex shaft and is very stout, good shape with headcover. $80 paypal'd and to your door in the US.

Taylor Made R5 TP- 9.5* of loft with a stiff flex Diamana Blueboard 83g with the TM graphics. No headcover, wrench or extra weights included, 4g and 2g installed in head. $100 paypal'd and to your door in the US.

Graphite Design YS-6 stiff flex shaft pull. 41.75" in length and was in a 4w, not sure if it was tipped but it did not feel like it was. Good shaft in good shape, brand new GPTV grip. $20 paypal'd and to your door in the US.

I'm fairly firm on the prices, especially the TEE as I am selling that for a friend, but make an offer on that and I'll ask him. Only trade I'm all that interested in is a heavier shaft for my 4w, something in a 75g or 85g and was thinking of an NVS...PM if interested!!!

Too bad that blueboard wasn't in the 3W

🔥 Latest posts

Members online