• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of things...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Going on a trip in about 2 weeks so need to raise funds....all prices are paypal'd and shipped in the US and of course OBO. Outside the US we can work out a deal, just PM me!

1) Adams Insight XTD Pro 10.5* with headcover, head only. few nicks but touched up-not visible at address. Pics in link below. Looking for $60.
SOLD!!!

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/classifieds/27851-adams-xtd-pro.html

2) Took the Aldila shaft off the table, decided not to break down the club it was in so here it is...Bridgestone J33 15* 3w with Aldila VS PRoto 85 Fairway stiff flex-no headcover. Looking for $75...SOLD!!!!

3) Mizuno MP-600 9.5* head only, Mint condition, I mean not a mark on it. Sole has a few brush marks other than that you would be hard pressed to know it was hit at all. Headcover included but no wrench-looks like its just an alan wrench though. Looking for $65.

4) Still have the Ben Hogan Apex FTX available, started messing around with the grips so 3 have Blue/Black medallist grips on them and the PW is extended 1/4"-still in great shape though! $175 shipped..pics in the thread below...SOLD!!!!!

http://www.shottalk.com/forum/classifieds/27728-ben-hogan-apex-ftx.html

Will have to get pics up tomorrow since its now past my bedtime....

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Here's some pics of the mizuno, will get some of the aldila up later.
MP.jpg
MP 2.jpg
MP 3.jpg
MP 4.jpg

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Pics of the bridgestone, good shape and a few ballmarks on the face, nothing major...
Bstone.jpg
Bstone 2.jpg
Bstone 3.jpg
Bstone 4.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I'd love to have the j33, but with my boat in the shop right now, I'd better hold off. Lord only knows how much this is going to cost me, :faintthud

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Irons are sold pending payment...

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Most stuff is gone, all that is left is the MIzzy head and I dropped the price a bit on that!!! I know somebody needs a mint condition Mizzy head!!!

🔥 Latest posts