• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Couple of winter project That I Made

crabby

Aug 22, 2005
Here are a couple of winter projects that I made.
Right after Christmas my Mother asked me if I would make her a coat rack for her. She did not want anything fancy :rolleyes:, just something for her or the grandkids to hang their coats on. The only thing she wanted was to have a hooks on the top and some where in the middle.

This is what I came up with. I made this out of cherry and finished it in time for her Birthday which is Monday.
coat rack 1a.jpg

My cousin asked me if I could make him a vertical Rifle Rack again nothing fancy :rolleyes: because he is going to put it in a closet. I know nothing about guns other than when you pull the trigger they go BANG. I figured that gun stocks are made from walnut I would make his rack out of some black walnut that I have. He has done a lot of favors for me so I made him this it hold 9 rifles.

rifle rack 1.jpg
rifle rack2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Crabby
coat rack 1a.jpg
rifle rack 1.jpg
rifle rack2.jpg

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Nice work!

You should make a golf club caddy...the ones that hold 2 bags with shelves in the middle...for yourself.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Those look great, good job. I 2nd the idea on the club caddy, maybe you could even make some for your fellow shot talkers, :D, for a fee of course.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
very nice.

did you turn the feneuil at the top of the coat rack?

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Wow!!! Nice work! You can be very proud of the gifts you have. If you have some spare time, there are some honeydo jobs my wife has been on my case to ............. Nah! If she saw work like that, she'd gripe and complain about my "amateur" attempts!!!:laugh:

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Good wood working, i have a problem with wood, no matter how many times I cut it, its still too short.

OP
C

crabby

Aug 22, 2005
Thanks All. I guess it's my way of getting back for all the trees that get in the way of my golf balls :killersmiley:

very nice.

did you turn the feneuil at the top of the coat rack?

I turned the finial from the cut off waste of the post.

🔥 Latest posts