• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cowboy Chili

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
Cowboy Chili
<HR style="COLOR: #eeeeee" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->A young cowboy walks into the town cafe. He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asked the old cowpoke, "If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?"

The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, "Yah, go ahead and eat it."

Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning in it with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili. The sight was shocking and he immediately barfs up the chili right back into the bowl.

The old cowboy quietly says, "Yep, that's as far as I got, too."
<!-- / message -->

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
That's just plain nasty!

A bartender is closing up when a bum walks in. The bartender tells him he's closed, but the bum says, "I just need a fork. Can you spare a fork?"

The bartender takes pity on the guy and gives him a fork.

About a minute later another bum comes in and asks for a fork. The bartender's a little annoyed, but he gives the guy a fork. The bum walks out and the bartender hopes that's the end of bums who want forks this evening, thank you very much!

Of course, a minute later another bum walks in. The bartender says, "Sorry, I'm not giving out any more forks!"

The bum says, "No, no, I need a spoon."

"A spoon?"

"Yeah, those other two guys got all the chunks."

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
A Polish, Italian or whatever-you-want-to-pick-on guy walks into a bar and orders 5 double-martinis. The bartender looks at him strangely and sets them up and the "guy" downs all 5, one after the other. Finally the bartender can't stand it anymore and says "hey bud, you must be celebrating something to down 5 double martinis like that". The "guy" says "Yup, I got my first BJ today"... The bartender says "Hey, congratulations! Here, let me buy you another" to which the "guy" says "No thanks, if 5 double martinis don't take the taste out of my mouth, one more won't help"... :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.