• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Cracked my fti, imix head yesterday

ecooke21

Sep 6, 2006
I went to hit a couple of range balls before my round yesterday.. after a swing or two, i noticed my driver sounded weird...took a peek and noticed it cracked at the seam....i could almost tear the face right off with my hands....

dropped it off at the local golf shop..hopefully cally will warrantee it..

the shop guy said it should take 2-3 weeks before i get an answer/maybe new club.. so obviously i needed to get a new driver to use for the next couple of weeks,, so i picked up a new R9 460 from dicks for 199.00

ill keep you all updated on my cally warrantee decision

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
Cally's reputation for superb customer service has been well documented on here. You should hopefully have no problems.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Absolutely. Expect the same head, or, an FT-iZ in the same configuration in return.

A guy in my office sent an FT-i off two weeks ago that had the face seam break and early last week had a brand new FT-IZ sent in return. That is a serious upgrade, no questions asked.

Callaway has unparalleled customer service, which is one reason I love playing their drivers and balls.

R35

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Absolutely. Expect the same head, or, an FT-iZ in the same configuration in return.

A guy in my office sent an FT-i off two weeks ago that had the face seam break and early last week had a brand new FT-IZ sent in return. That is a serious upgrade, no questions asked.

Callaway has unparalleled customer service, which is one reason I LOVE playing with their balls and stiff shaft drivers.

R35

Fixed it for ya!

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
You did everything right except going and buying a brand new driver at retail to use for two weeks... x_x

🔥 Latest posts